Monday, November 12, 2007

The first one

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now, not because I believe that I have something important to discuss with you, the internaut, but because I need some place to dump all these things that have been kicking around in my head. Also, I need something to do in class, and typing on a laptop looks much less moody and emo than scrawling page after page of what is clearly not lecture notes in a notebook. I'm going to try to keep this updated regularly, since no one likes a blog that only updates once every 3 months. Besides, if you are reading this regularly, you must be at least a little interested in what I have to say, and who am I to keep my adoring, although theoretical, audience waiting. Stay tuned, we'll see what happens.

No comments: