Thursday, June 26, 2008

Song of the Day - The Re-arranger

There's no way to make this sound like I'm not a music snob, so I'm not going to try. Look, let's be honest: you listen to some pretty crappy music. Just admit it. I used to live in that darkness myself, and I'm here to tell you that there is hope! In the past, to help facilitate your musical education, I've tried to recommend bands that I love to you. I understand, though, that it's hard to just go download random songs by a band you've never heard of just because I think you should listen to them. So to make this whole process easier on both of us, I've decided to start a Song of the Day series here on Transmissions. There's not going to be a new song every day, but I'll try to update it often. My plan at the moment is to post the song here in the main blog (for archival purposes), but you'll also be able to play it with the little player thing on the right. So, without further ado, here's the first of many fine tunes, brought to you by my sense of musical elitism.

Mates of State - The Re-arranger



Buy this album

No comments: